In Love with Romance

Ghost of a Chance (1 Night Stand Series)

Ghost of a Chance (1 Night Stand Series) - Deena Remiel Short, sweet, very different... there's a ghost who's not quite a ghost.

If you've read the 1 Night Stand series, then you are familiar with Madame Evangeline. People who are looking for some fun in a 1 Night Stand, are mysteriously matched with their perfect other half, and always (at least the ones I've read in the series) have a happy ever after. This one is no different than the others; however, what is definitely different is the ghost twist in it.

Susannah is broken hearted and her life evolves around her career. There is no room for romance. Until one day she decides there is no harm in enjoying herself, even if for one weekend only, and contacts Madame Evangeline.

Remy is drop dead gorgeous, the glitch is he's cursed, and he is a living ghost (meaning he never died), yeah sorta weird, yet a nice twist, weird nonetheless-- in my opinion. He knows the secret to lift the curse, but he's tired of looking for the one. His last recourse is Madame Evangeline.

Once they get to their destination, well... that's when their 1 Night Stand begins. I can't say much more, because I'd give it away.

Overall, I thought it was an entertaining read. I did question how a ghost could sit down, yet he couldn't shake hands...you'd have to read it so you'd know what I mean.

This falls in my good for "bed time" reads category, short and sweet.

This review is also found at: /2012/06/review-ghost-of-chance.html

Susannah’s married to her career. And she’s about ready for a divorce. Drowning in grief over the loss of her husband years ago, she initially immersed herself in a high-powered position at her marketing firm. But recently, she’s lost that loving feeling. Is she finally able to accept that her need for a man, for love in her life is stronger than her desire to bury it?

Remy, once a high-profile building magnate, is a ghost of a man, literally. Cursed by a vengeful ex-wife he neglected, he’s relegated to shadows of his former world. She meant for him to spend the rest of his life without the chance of normalcy ever again, and he believed she succeeded. But could there be a way out?

Susannah and Remy, two people ghosting through life, until they are brought together by a fateful One Night Stand. Both are seeking re-entry to the land of the living and loving. Can they fulfill each other’s deepest desires and learn what it means to live again?