In Love with Romance

The Marriage Mistake

The Marriage Mistake - Jennifer Probst The Marriage Mistake swept me off my feet.

Carina can't get Max out of her mind. She's had a crush on him for as long as she can remember, but the guy won't look at her--not the way she wants. So, she sorta gives up her pursuit of him, and decides to move on and live her life.

She grows up, and blooms into a beautiful independent woman. Moving to New York is a big step for her, she's ready to spread her wings and fly free. She plans to go on dates, have hot sex, do everything she hasn't been able to do and enjoy life as much as she can before she settles down. In other words, she wants to be a bad girl but she can't. Why? Because Max turns up everywhere. Come on, the guy scares her dates away.

Max has always seen Carina as a little sister but when she turns up in his office as his new assistant, she's nothing like he remembers. Keeping his dick in check along with his responsibilities proves harder than he ever imagined. Keeping her at bay is almost impossible, he tries but every turn sends him right back to her. She's everything he doesn't think he's worthy of but his will power is long gone. Against his better judgement he accepts her indecent proposal, after all who would ever find out? Ha ha! Mama Conte of course!

The Marriage Bargain was a hit. The Marriage Trap will be as big a hit as book #1, but The Marriage Mistake will top them all.

Jennifer Probst got my undivided attention with The Marriage Bargain (Alexa's and Nick's story). Next, she left me breathless with The Marriage Trap (Michael's and Maggie's story). Last, she made me aaww, laugh and teary eyed with The Marriage Mistake.

Jennifer Probst never disapoints and gives her readers all.

P.S. Jennifer: when I grow up, I want to write like you.

Carina Conte has had a crush on her brother Michael’s best friend, Max Gray, since she was a teenager. Now she’s earned her MBA and come to work at Michael’s new venture, America’s fastest-growing bakery empire. But some things never change: her family still treats her like a child. With three drop-dead gorgeous siblings, she’s still the ugly duckling of the bunch. And Max, the company’s new CEO, still barely notices her.

Max knows Carina Conte is strictly off limits. But hot-blooded lust wins out at a conference when the two share a scorching one-night stand—and are busted by her mother! Now, forced by old-world Italian tradition into a marriage he’s not ready for, Max is miserable—and Carina is furious. Her new husband is about to realize that hell hath no fury like a woman transformed…