In Love with Romance

All I Want For Christmas is a Duke

All I Want For Christmas is a Duke - Delilah Marvelle, Maire Claremont Have a Duke for Christmas, would you?

There are two fun historical Christmas romances in this book.

Story 1 - Lady Jane gives up her life to pursue her dream singing opera. Then, she falls in love with a certain Mr. X. That right there got me into the story. She exchanges love letters with Mr. X until he supposedly comes forward and asks her to marry him. Soon, she discovers she married the wrong Mr. X, except now it's too late because when she confronts her husband, he has a heart attack.

She goes in hiding after that, never believing in love again. Well, that is until someone from her past appears in her life again. Now, figure who the real Mr. X is.

This was a pretty fun read. It was almost a clean romance if you ask me. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed it even though I like a little more spice in my reads.

Book 2 - Adriana lives in hiding as a governess to a Duke's daughter. She thinks her secret is safe until the Duke discovers her true identity. She doesn't want to leave but she doesn't really have much choice unless she strikes a bargain with her boss the Duke. In the bargain, she discovers there's much more to lose than just letting people know who she really is. She can lose her heart.

This was another fun read. Yes, another clean romance. Very enjoyable read.

Two ladies. Two dukes. One Christmas. And scandal galore.

A Christmas anthology by two hot names in historical romance fiction...

Merry Christmas, Mrs. Robinson by Delilah Marvelle

Lady Jane left her father, the Earl of Chadwick, and the ton behind to experience life on the stage. After a disastrous marriage, the widow is living on the edge of poverty, determined to guard her heart, when a secret admirer from her past demands a second chance.

Shy and retiring Martin Nicholas Pierce, the Sixth Duke of Somerset, has carried a torch for Lady Jane since her youth, but he is five years her junior. When she married another man, he left for Europe, determined to put her out of his mind. After returning to find Lady Jane free, he vows to replace the memories of her cursed Twelfth Night with a new beginning.

The Twelve Days of Seduction By Màire Claremont

Alexander Hunt, Eighth Duke of Berresford, is aware his ward's governess isn’t quite what she seems. Although Miss Flint is beautiful and intelligent, she misrepresented herself to gain employment, and he threatens to give her the sack mere days before Christmas.

Desperate to convince the sexy duke not to tear her from the little girl she's grown to adore, Adriana challenges him to seduce her before the Twelve Days of Christmas have come to an end, although she fears it may cost her heart. Alexander accepts the challenge, unconcerned that he has as much to lose, if not more, than the delectable Miss Flint.