In Love with Romance

The Fetish Box, Part One: Open All Night

The Fetish Box, Part One: Open All Night - Nicole Camden Ugh. This started as a very promising story, I mean I was hooked and then BANG!

I have part II of this story; however, I'm disappointed at the way this one ended. Note, this is not a spoiler because I'm not saying how it ends or what happens, but to end it where it did? Really?

I thought, "oh my, this is getting good" and then NOTHING! NOTHING! And yes, of course I will read part II because I want to know what happens next between Mary, John and Max, and who she's really interested in. The way the story begins, Mary is testing the waters and she likes both guys and vice versa. So, I am curious to see how that evolves. Then again, part I shouldn't have ended where it did. It's frustrating for the reader.

An enchanting eBook debut about a world where your fantasies come true and nothing is quite what it seems. Come on in to realize your heart’s darkest desire...Virginal twenty-two-year-old Mary has just inherited a sex shop in Florida from her mother. After a long drive from California, she arrives at her deceased mother’s house only to be confronted immediately with two equally sexy strangers: the strong, silent John and the irreverent, taunting Max. She’s innocent, almost completely untouched, but feels a completely uncharacteristic pull to each man. Shocking even herself, she realizes it’s not an unwelcome desire.

Max is a playboy who knows how to give women what they want, but John… John might just be able to give Mary something even she doesn’t know she needs…