In Love with Romance

Anything He Wants

Anything He Wants - Sara Fawkes I've had this in my TBR for months and I finally got to it. Let me start by saying anyone who's read 50SoG or Bared to You/Entwined with You, will either love or hate it.

While there are a lot of similarities between all these books, I have to say the twist at the end of Anything He Wants changes things A LOT! Will there be a sequel? I sure hope there is, otherwise this would make for a bad read. It just can't end where it did.

Lucy is a college drop-out as a result of her parents' passing and not having anyone to vouche for her. She works as a temp doing some boring data entry type of work, but the highlight of her day is every morning when she purposely waits for the dangerous looking man in a suit. She rides the elevator with him every day, and day dreams of being in his arms.

Then, one day this dangerous man, Jeremiah, stops the elevator, presses her against the door and...and...Oh my...just imagine what he does. I was fanning myself as I read that scene! As if that weren't enough, she leaves work on time, hoping that she won't have to see him. Ha! She wishes. She's on her way out via a shortcut in a parking lot when she's dragged to a closet, and...and... yes! That happens.

Overall, I really enjoyed this story. Based on the several reviews, I wasn't sure if I was going to end up liking it or not. The end is not what I would've wanted it to be but it made for an unexpected twist. Lucas is portrayed as a bad guy, but he really isn't that bad. If there's a sequel, I hope to see more of Lucas too. And the sequel better have an HEA with Lucy and Jeremiah.

First published as a five-part e serial novel, Anything He Wants inflamed imaginations everywhere and became a national bestseller. Now available for the first time ever as a complete book, this edition contains never-before-released scenes and special bonus material. Don’t miss this erotic tale of a powerful billionaire who always gets what he wants and the young woman who’s about to enter his exclusive realm--a world of glittering opulence and all-consuming passion, where she’ll explore the darkest reaches of her own desire.

Lucy Delacourt's temp position isn't quite her dream job but it pays the bills. The highlight of her day is riding the elevator in the mornings with a handsome stranger. Tall, dark, and sexy as hell, Lucy knows he's way out of her league, but a girl can look, right?

Everything changes the day the stranger seduces her. Completely out of character, she yields without a fight, but she has no idea her wanton acts with a man whose name she doesn't know will change her life forever. Because the sexy stranger is none other than Jeremiah Hamilton, billionaire CEO of Hamilton Industries, and one taste isn't nearly enough to satisfy his need. As the billionaire pulls Lucy deeper into his world of high stakes business deals and ruthless takeovers, he demands nothing less than her complete surrender. But even as enemies seek deadly revenge against him, she’ll discover that her greatest threat is falling for her fiercely guarded boss…and yielding to her own darkest needs.