In Love with Romance

The Pleasure of Your Kiss

The Pleasure of Your Kiss - Teresa Medeiros A five stars must read! I went on a quest Friday night to treat myself to the very last copy of The Pleasure of Your Kiss waiting for me at Barnes and Noble. (Yes, I am still one of those who needs the feel and smell of a new book, plus I like all the sexy covers.) All the tweets intrigued me to no end, I wanted to know what I was missing out on-- I was starting to feel a little left out. Well it turned out I was missing out on another best romance yet by Teresa Medeiros.

I still can't get over how things turned out, what a twist at the end...hmmm Ash and his caramel hair good enough to eat. Clarinda what a lucky girl.  Now I can't wait to read all about Max. I will definitely be on the lookout for that one, and hopefully get to read more about the Sultan and Poppy. I wonder if he will not only keep his promise of her being his last wife, but if she will share his bed every night for the rest of their lives-- with the harem and everything it makes me wonder if the women will keep on taking turns. Hopefully NOT.

About Max, who will be the hellion to meet him on his way to hell?  I guess I will have to wait and see-- read rather.