In Love with Romance

Enamored: Book Two in the Enslaved Trilogy

Enamored: Book Two in the Enslaved Trilogy - Shoshanna Evers This is the first time I've read something by Shoshanna Evers and I liked it!

This is book number two in the Enslaved Trilogy, although I started to read the series out of order I didn't feel like I missed anything between book one and two, as two stands by itself. Then again, it teased me enough to want to read book one and find out what happened between Trevor and his new wife.

Enamored is the story of two Doms who have been in love with each for EVER but they haven't acted upon it because they're both Doms. Imagine that. A Dom telling wanting to whip another Dom. Yes. This is the case for Marc and Lauren.

Marc is a natural born Dom, whereas Lauren chose to become a Dominatrix after an incident in high school. Marc is tempted by a bet and is willing to risk it all if it means topping Lauren. He's dreamt about dominating her since they met. The problem is, Lauren is too much a Domme and to get her to allow him to top her is almost impossible. But a bet is a bet.

Lauren wants to dominate Marc. The bet is like a dream come true. She's sure she'll win until she loses. Now, she's at Marc's mercy to do with her what he will. She doesn't know what to make of it, but once she has a taste of it, she craves more.

This is a pretty hot read, not too long and not too short and steamy at that!

The second original eBook in the red-hot Enslaved trilogy begins with a dangerous bet that turns good friends into exquisite lovers. Billionaire BAD Boy Marc Wilde has never met a woman who could fulfill his every need...until he takes his good friend and fellow dominant Mistress Lauren up on a dangerous bet—a bet where she ends up as his sex slave for a week. Can a Dominatrix fall in love with a Dom? Only if she can find a way to submit to Marc’s every desire and be happy about it. Lauren has her doubts…but the flirtation, the friendship, and the sex might be too much for either to resist…