In Love with Romance

The Fetish Box, Part Two: What Escapes

The Fetish Box, Part Two: What Escapes - Nicole Camden All right, so I just had to read part two of these series given that part one ended where it shouldn't and I wanted to know what happened next.

In this installment, Mary gives into her desires and has sex for the first time. I had a little bit of trouble with this because she's supposedly a virgin, yet before this encounter she uses a vibrator, and I mean a VIBRATOR and... yes, use your imagination. So, I kept thinking, okay she's not really a virgin if I thought of virginity the way I've always known it. Sorry. That's just me.

Anyhow, Mary lets John initiate her into his kinky ways and she's an apt pupil because she wants more. Then, there is Max. She likes Max as much as he likes her, but she also likes John, and the truth is she wants both men. She's experimenting sex for the first time, and she wants a taste of each. Later, there is a bit of suspense introduced where someone apparently is out to get her or what used to be her mom's.

This is more a 2.5 rating for me. I wish these series weren't cut off where they are and instead it was just one book. The story seems to be going somewhere but it's hard to rate it, and like the characters when things just end in meh... I'm sure if all three books were merged into one, many would like the story.

The breathtaking second installment in the Fetish Box eBook series…open the box and see what escapes…Mary is surprised by the deep feelings that follow in the wake of her first sexual encounter, but fascination with her lover John doesn’t dim her desire for the unapologetically lusty Irish bar-owner, Max. Feeding one hunger has unleashed other needs, and Mary wants to experience everything her new life has to offer.

But Mary’s dark desires aren’t the only ones swirling in the depths of The Fetish Box, and violence erupts amid the passion. When one of the men is attacked and the people at The Box put in danger, Mary realizes that some desires are more dangerous than others…