In Love with Romance

Tempting the Best Man

Tempting the Best Man - J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout Temptation sure is persistent...

What do you do when temptation has been knocking on your door in like forever? You either give into temptation or walk away. Well, on this case you wouldn't want to walk away. You'd never forgive yourself if you did. Heck, I'd more than willing give into this kind of temptation (um, yeah Chase is DELISH!) without a second thought.

Tempting the best man is a story about an older brother's best friend falling head over heels for his best friend's little sister.

Maddie has known Chase all her life. As much as it pains her, she accepts she's always been head over heels for him. No other guy will do. Maddie's attempts to get over Chase have proven difficult, and her attempts to stay far and away from him have been nearly mission impossible. Every corner she turns he's there!

Chase admits he's always had the hots for Maddie, but what doesn't let him act upon it is what he thinks of himself. Oh boy, does he have a problem? I just wonder, if there are many or any guys who are smart, rich, successful in business, and to top it all be an Adonis' look alike, who think of themselves what Chase thinks of himself. I sure hope not.

I can't say much more because the story isn't long and I don't want to spoil it. One thing for sure is this is a story you don't want to miss. The bickering between Chase and Maddie builds up the sensual tension which turns out AWESOME. Oh, and Chase has two brothers. Between you and I, I think one of his brothers is a Dom. I guess I'll have to wait and see if there's a story about that brother.

Madison Daniels has worshipped her brother's best friend since they were kids. Everyone thinks she and Chase Gamble would make the perfect couple, but there are two major flaws in their logic. 1) Chase has sworn off relationships of any kind, and 2) after blurring the line between friends and lovers for one night four years ago, they can't stop bickering.

Forced together for her brother's wedding getaway, Chase and Madison decide to call a truce for the happy couple. Except all bets are off when they're forced to shack up in a tacky 70’s honeymoon suite and survive a multitude of "accidents" as the family tries to prove their "spark" can be used than for more than fighting. That is, if they don't strangle each other first…