In Love with Romance

Wrong Bed, Right Guy

Wrong Bed, Right Guy - Katee Robert Sexy, funny, witty, you name it.

Gabe is this tattoed bad boy. Um, well... he has the looks of a bad boy, and he may have been a bad boy BUT he isn't really. He's this drool-swoon worthy guy, with beautiful and meaningful tattoes. Yeah, each of his tattoes have a meaning. He's the kind of guy who's in for a good time, or he thought he was, until one night he crashes at his brother's place and someone sneaks in his room, wakes him up from his sleep with a sensual kiss that makes him think it's a dream before he realizes it ain't no dream, it's as real as in the flesh. He goes along for the ride, until he speaks and the woman astriding him realizes HE is NOT who she thought he was. Okay, that right there had me laughing. It was great.

Elle thinks she's going to get fired! She doesn't know who the guy is. She wants to cure herself from dating bad boys, and sets her eyes on her boss. The girl wants to seduce him, and since he doesn't look her way, she decides to sneak in, have sex and then maybe something will happen. HA! What a surprise that is?!

At times I wanted to scream or slap Elle. She's this "proper country girl"-- almost, anyway. And she has this "goodie two shoes" attitude, that made me roll my eyes. Seriously the girl doesn't walk into a run down place to eat a burger, that is true until Gabe of course. He is not the kind of guy she wants, and in an impromptu lunch date he takes her to a place just like it. Gabe has the best of times. Come on! She eats her fries with a darn fork! Please!!! Gabe knows she isn't the kind of girl he should pursue, yet he does because she represents what he wants in his future.

Overall, I really liked this book. Yes, Elle could be annoying but that worked for the story. It was the "complete opposites attract" type thing. And well, I LOVED Gabe. I mean, who can't love a guy like him???

Seducing Mr. Wrong has never felt so right...

Prim and proper art gallery coordinator Elle Walser is no good at seducing men. Heck, she’s been throwing hints at her boss for months, but he’s completely clueless. Desperate to escape her mother’s matchmaking efforts, she comes up with a plan—buy some lingerie and climb into her boss’s bed. The plan goes brilliantly…until she accidentally seduces a sexy stranger instead.

Bad boy nightclub mogul Gabe Schultz just had the best almost-sex of his life. Too bad the smoking hot blonde thought he was his brother and bolted before he could finish what they started. Though her holier-than-thou attitude puts a serious damper on his mood, Gabe’s never been one to give up on something he wants. And he wants Elle. But does a man who lives on the dark side really have a chance with a proper lady?